Priory
Community Login
page tools /
Priory |
<<  Supporting the Priory
priory
224 Queen Emma Square

Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
(808) 536 6102  email us

A division of The St. Andrew's Schools

 


Our Philanthropic Mission

Thank you for your interest in supporting St. Andrew’s Priory School. As an independent school, the Priory depends on the generosity of its ohana to sustain and advance the school’s mission. In particular, the Priory depends on three sources for its funding needs: tuition, gifts and endowment income. Tuition covers about 85% of the school’s operating budget, thus we rely on the financial generosity of the Priory families, alumnae, and friends to make up the remaining 15%.  

When students enroll at St. Andrew’s Priory School, they join a community that is passionately committed to the best college preparatory education in an all-girls environment. When supporters give to the Priory, they re-connect with that community in ways that directly support today’s students and faculty.

There are many ways to support St. Andrew’s Priory School through our giving programs. Those who support our mission make contributions in the form of cash gifts, matching funds from employers or appreciated securities

Donations can be made to:

The Spirit of Excellence Annual Fund - This program provides essential funds in support of the school’s operating budget. 

Endowment – Gifts to endowment help to ensure Priory’s future. The interest is used to help us weather the ups and downs of the economy as well as financing such programs for faculty professional development, financial aid and tuition assistance and educational initiatives.

Queen Emma Ball – Each year the Priory ohana gathers to honor a significant leader in our community. This celebration helps support the school’s financial aid and tuition assistance programs.

Estate Gifts – From time to time, the Priory is the recipient of bequests. Please consider including the Priory in your estate plans. For more information, please call 808-532-2441 or email Suzanne Watanabe Lai at swatanabelai@priory.net.

All gifts to the Priory are tax deductible, as allowable by law. If you have any questions about how to make a gift, please see the Giving to the Priory page. You may also contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at giving@priory.net or 808-532-2440.

email page print page small type large type
powered by finalsite